Thursday 5 May 2011

Finishing Touches

To get the music to cut off when he stumbles on the space bar I used key frames and changed the volume of the music.


I made sure I was on the right frame before putting in the keyframe and then copied the layer so that I could start the music again at the same point that it was cut off.



After playing it through like that i decided the length of time that the music was cut off, wasn't significant enough for the viewer to realise what had happened so I stretched it out for a longer period.

Also the part where the Haribo pops up came and went too quickly to notice that he scratches his head in confusion so I stretched that out too.


I decided to have the music fade out at the end of my animation so it doesn't stop so abruptly. Also dragged out the wave from the second character so that you see him for a significant amount of time before moving on.



No comments:

Post a Comment