Monday 2 May 2011

Frustration!!

Ok so Im finally back into working mode and managed to film about 10 seconds of the animation. My hand makes an appearance at some point but I didnt want to take that photo out or I'd have to re-name every single photograph and, for a test I didnt really feel I had to.

I dont know why but the first and last seconds are always cut off when I upload videos here. Sorry!


I figured out how to move the music along so that the whole of my animation wasnt just the slow uninteresting intro that takes forever, and instead is the more interesting/active part of the track that suits my animation better. This is just a pre-run. The final animation will be done in the dark using my desklamp as a spotlight and I'll have to slow it down, add a few more scenes in and zoom in on certain parts to make it longer and more interesting. I think the way the character moves across the table is quite good, thankyou bluetac!! After doing this I now know what needs to be done and can figure out just how long each scene needs to be for it to make a 30 second animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment